- Load cells
- Weighing terminals
- Single cell platforms and 4 cells
- Automatic online weighing
- Piece counter
- Precision and analytical laboratory scales
Type of product
- Single Point Load Cells, Bending Flex Beam, Shear Beam, Traction, Low Profile Compression, Column Compression for Bridge Weights.
- Standard cell connection units manufactured to specific application requirements.
- Versions in aluminum, nickel-plated steel, INOX and for installation in ATEX environments.
- Electronic indicators for load cell weighing systems.
- Containers in ABS or stainless steel with different degrees of protection.
- Different types of displays and features.
- Possibility of connection to various inspections such as PCs, printers, maxi-displays via rs232 connection, usb, ethernet, wi-fi and radio.
Industrial platforms with 4 cells
- Weighing platforms of various sizes, standard sizes and shapes or made ad hoc for specific customer needs.
- Weighing structure welded in extremely resistant, painted or INOX steel tube.
- Weight detection is given by 4 load cells.
- Shear share beam whose signal is equalized via a junction card.
- Small and medium-sized electronic weighing platforms with single-point load cell.
- Made with a double tubular steel frame painted, galvanized or INOX.
- Support scales or with upright legs.
Static volume weight
- Detection of weight and volume of packages statically.
- Allow the control of the dimensions for the load and the transport costs.
- Practical, comfortable and mounted on swivel wheels.
Weighing on automatic systems
- Realization of scales applied to automatic systems such as conveyor belts, box roller conveyors, pallet rollers, vibrating hoppers.
- Applications designed and studied ad hoc to optimize every single customer need.
- Weighing platforms for vehicles made of concrete or iron with floor-level or above-ground installation with access ramps.
- Weighing management in manual or self-service mode with access bars, traffic lights, PC remote control.
- Multiple system solutions count pieces by determining the Average Unit Weight and subsequent counting.
- Management via stand-alone terminal or computerized/automated system.
- Standard and customizable solutions on request.
- Weighing and automatic dosing systems for small metal parts, plastic, liquid and concrete batching items.
- Various types of management and control via a simple PC/PLC terminal or supervisor.
Laboratory and precision scales
- Small-scale scales where a high reading resolution is required for applications in the laboratory or in any case where a good calculation precision is required, such as in the piece counting systems.
- Available in various sizes, resolutions, brands and models to best match them according to the field of use and customer request.